Skydiving in Coleraine
Tandem skydiving is a thrilling and rewarding activity that can challenge your fears, boost your confidence, and give you a new perspective on life.
Our airfield in Northern Ireland is just 50 minutes north of Belfast and they offer tandem skydives at 15,000 feet, which is the highest altitude available in Ireland. You will be securely attached to an experienced instructor who will take care of everything for you. You will enjoy stunning views of the North Coast, including Mussenden Temple, Dunluce Castle, and The Giant’s Causeway as you freefall and glide through the air.
The Coleraine airfield:
- Within easy reach of Belfast – just 50 mins drive away.
- Upgrade to a 15,000ft skydive for a surcharge of £50 payable on the day – the highest skydive in Ireland!
- If you choose to jump here, it will cost £369 which includes our £70 registration fee. Or, you can choose to jump for free if you fundraise £450 for one of the 3,000+ charities we work with.
- Please note the weight and height restrictions that are in place to skydive at this airfield: 13 stone if you are 5ft4 or under, or 15 stone if you are 5ft 5 or over.
- Take home a high quality 4k video when you choose to have your jump filmed for just £120.
- This airfield is open on weekends all year round and also on Fridays between April and October.
Skydiving in Northern Ireland is an adventure that you will never forget. It will challenge you physically and mentally and leave you with a sense of achievement and joy.
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience something extraordinary!